Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Saint - Babydoll

Today is All Saints Day. It is a day to honor and pay tribute to those considered saints. We tend to hold up just a few people that some humans have decided are saints. I am honored to have known a saint - My grandmother Jackie House, affectionately known as Babydoll. She always took the time for her family She cooked for us, loved us and prayed for us. She is still praying for us. She was a saint in my life. She was the one who whispered the words of Love and Kindness to me. She may be gone from my life, but my life was more complete having her in it. My relationship with her may have changed now but I know she still will be whispering the words of love to me. Today is the day I give thanks and honor for Babydoll for the grandmother that she was and the unconditional love she gave me.

You will be greatly missed!

Love, Meredith

No comments: