Monday, June 27, 2011

{Mommy Moments}

This is a first in what hopefully turns into somewhat of a series titled: Mommy Moments.  Where I share things that I want my kids to remember. Wonderful memories about them as children. A small glimpse in to what life was like when they were kids. Mommy Moments is where I share things that I want to remember - things that I am thankful for, things that I don’t want to forget. Reminders of what is good.

 RAIN

Last Tuesday about 6:45pm we got a much needed (and appreciated) rain. It started out in BIG drops and then started coming down for about 2 hours. As ranchers we are always thankful for the rain and we have been very diligent lately in praying for the rain. Right when it started raining Ella Grace asked if she could play in the rain…she seemed surprised when I told her yes and then quickly ran inside to put on her swimsuit. She ran back out into the backyard and was running around laughing, screaming and playing when she just stopped and shouted “Momma, MOMMA – he heard me! GOD heard ME!” (praying for rain) And it just doesn’t get much better than that… a Mommy Moment that I don’t ever want to forget.

1 comment:

Stacy of KSW said...

Alright Mama, you brought some tears to my eyes with this one. Love you guys so much, sorry to hear about Paw-Paw, hope you guys are hanging in there. I'll be praying for y'all and the rain!!! So glad your posting again.