Tuesday, November 24, 2009

{Shopped ‘til We Dropped}

Last Saturday 5 of us girls and Blake loaded up and drove to Abilene to do our Christmas Shopping.

November 2009 017

Ads were browsed and 5 lists were made after getting side-tracked and stopping at 3 garage sales on the way we were shopping and checking things off of our list as fast as we could. 12 stops and 10 hours later we were packed to the gills and everyone had only 1 thing left on their lists.

November 2009 015

Pretty good if I do say so myself. I have NEVER had all my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. I always thought that those people were crazy – but now I’m starting to understand.

November 2009 016

I’m taking December OFF!

November 2009 021

I’m coming home after work every night to enjoy the lights on the tree, the music on satellite radio and a good ole’ Christmas movie. I have a feeling lots of hot chocolate and cuddles in pajamas will be involved and I couldn’t be happier.

    November 2009 018 copy 

Thanks girls for a great day – even if you did wear me out! The chips and hot sauce at dinner did revive me for a second bit.

No comments: