Wednesday, November 25, 2009

{I’m Thankful}

I'm thankful for my family. It might be small, but they made me who I am today. In particular, I really do have great parents. They uprooted their previous lives to move to Brownwood and be closer to me and my family. I am a very lucky girl.

I'm thankful for my husband who loves me and makes me laugh on a daily basis.  I don't think I could love anyone more!

I’m thankful for my children. That God would entrust His beautiful created life to me is an honor of which I am not worthy

I am thankful to have a good job in today's economy. I'm glad that I can live comfortably and afford all my bills and still have a little extra for a (reasonably priced) article of clothing here and there.

I am so thankful that I have friends with the most amazing senses of humor.  And I'm thankful that I have friends that are so compassionate. I know that if I ever went through a troubling time, they'd be here for me – put all of us together and we are a force to be hold.

I'm thankful for my lovely home, and hopefully I will keep it clean after this weekend!

I am thankful for my memories of past holidays. I couldn't have asked for better memories!

I am thankful to be living a fulfilled, happy, fun, healthy life. I know that there are many people in the world that are struggling, and I am so grateful for everything I have, from clean drinking water to a roof over my head. And I hope that throughout the rest of my life I can try to do something to help out those people that aren't as lucky as I am.

I am thankful for the divine among the mundane and strive to cherish the  moments that come with everyday living.

 

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

What are you thankful for?

No comments: