Or any day cookies for that matter.
I can't remember the first time that I had these cookies but they were a hit right off of the bat! Chad & I loved them...we are a soft cookie family so if you prefer a crispy cookie these may not be the ones for you.
Chad was working late on Friday night and so Ella & I made these cookies for Daddy for Father's Day!
I have seen them referred to as Devil's Food Cookies, Fudge Crinkles, Cake Mix Cookies and Chocolate Crackle Cookies. I think they should just be called the Best Damn Cookies EVAH!
Meredith's Best Damn Cookies EVAH
1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp. cream cheese (optional)
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1 1/2 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup nuts (optional)
- Mix cake mix, butter,sugar and oil together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing between each egg.
- Add vanilla and cream cheese, mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by spoonful onto a cookie sheet. (I use a cookie scoop)
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes. Until the center is set.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Let sit for about 2 minutes.
- Move to a rack to cool.
- Your gonna love me for this one! ENJOY!