Thursday, February 19, 2009

{Travelers BEWARE}

In case you are planning on taking a trip in the near future and you are going to fly, I'm going to pass along one bit of advice.

IMG_3357

If you get a boarding pass and you see {SSSS} anywhere on there -

IMG_3358 copy

you are going to want to turn around, go back home and get into bed. It's going to be a long trip.

IMG_3359 copy

Unless you don't really mind the full body search, pat-down and the swab testing of all articles on and off your person. So if you ARE into that sorta thing - keep on flyin' them friendly skies - and they do get kinda "friendly". I'm.Just.Sayin'.

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Makely said...

Oh, no!!! I think I'm going to need to hear more details about that! I'm sorry you had an icky trip!

(BTW, the fabric store I heart is called Best Fabrics and it's in Round Rock. Here's their info: 1401 S Ih 35
Round Rock, TX 78664
(512) 388-8855
It's right next to the Ready, Set, Play, if you've been there before.)