Sunday, February 15, 2009

{To: Daddy on Valentine's Day}

Dear Chad Daddy,

I'm sure that you had no idea what it would do to me when I arrived home on Saturday afternoon and saw you in your chair in our room snuggling Ella Grace while she slept. That might have been the best Valentine's gift ever - Oh, and the hand-made card covered in markers and lip gloss kisses was a close second.

You are the best daddy and I can tell how much Ella adores you. To watch her on a daily basis laugh from your jokes or smile from your funny faces just proves that more and more. You just never know how someone will be as a parent until they are in that situation and you have met and exceeded my expectations daily.

Thank you for being such a good role model and playmate. We love you! Lip gloss kisses and peanut butter hugs!

Happy Valentines Day!

Meredith & Ella

IMG_2660 copy

IMG_2667 copy

No comments: