Monday, September 22, 2008

{Happy Birthday Landry}

Last Saturday Ella Grace was invited to Landry's Birthday Party.


All of the little girls (16 in all) were invited to the Comfort Inn at 5:00 where they swam, ate pizza & cake and had a slumber party.

I can just tell you that Landry's mother Mandy is one of the bravest women that I know - 16 girls under the age of 7 and 2 hotel rooms.
Ella and I didn't make it in time for swimming or pizza but we did get there in time watch Landry open her presents and to eat cake.



In lieu of presents this year Landry asked for money so that she could donate it to the local Humane Society...
She's 7 - she raised $300.00


After presents and cake the girls all split into groups three groups and they rotated making bracelets, face painting / tattoos, and making more jewelry.
I'm not sure that I have ever seen more pink and purple in that little of square footage in my life.
4 words - Hannah.Montana.Every.Where.


There were plenty of "baby-sitters" for Ella and they all took
turns passing her around - she had a great time.


Thanks Landry for inviting us to your party!
Can't wait until next year!

No comments: