Friday, May 9, 2008

Blogosphere Stalkers!

I feel like The Lockers are famous, we are being STALKED!

There is a counter on this page, down on the right side....down a little more...there.you.found.it. When I just went to check up on other bloggers I noticed that the counter on The Rockin L's is over 775.

Who are you? Why do you keep stopping by and not letting us know you came? Comments people!

Leave.Comments.

Let us know you dropped in, let us know how beautiful our daughter is (DUH), and let us know what's going on with you!

See you again real soon!
Remember: Comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know how much time it takes to leave a comment?? You have to type in the words like Rocko is going to send you nude photos of himself and then I find out that after I submit my comment YOU have to approve it!!! Between having to be accepted to Chad's email and you having to approve my comments I am left to ponder on how much I want to be friends with such high maintenance folks!!!! Geez... Any who, You always have a way of brightening my day!