I would like to be able to tell you that in the past year I....
- Successfully wore a size smaller jean
- Ran a marathon
- Organized my entire house
- Traveled to an exotic island
- Read all of the books that are on my "to-do" list
Instead, I have to tell you that in the past year I....
- Wear the same jeans I did last year
- Failed to run a marathon
- Left my house un-organized
- Only thought of traveling to an exotic island
- Watched too much television
However, in the past year I also....
- Remodled a house
- Delivered a BEAUTIFUL baby girl
- Decided to open up a business
- Have discovered just how wonderful my friends are and have seen how much better my own life has become becasue of them
- Have discovered just how loyal my family is to me (VERY)
- Fell in love with my husband over and over
- Increased my faith beyond my ability to describe
In the next year, I am hoping to....
- Become increasingly kinder
- Be more aware of how I can help others
- Measure up to the trust that has been placed in me by so many people
- Continue to place my trust and faith where it belongs - God
- Get into smaller jeans
- Train myself into physical wellness
- Accept myself, forgive myself, and get back up whenever I fall down
Here's to a Happy and Healthy 2008 to You and Yours!