Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

I would like to be able to tell you that in the past year I....

  • Successfully wore a size smaller jean
  • Ran a marathon
  • Organized my entire house
  • Traveled to an exotic island
  • Read all of the books that are on my "to-do" list

Instead, I have to tell you that in the past year I....

  • Wear the same jeans I did last year
  • Failed to run a marathon
  • Left my house un-organized
  • Only thought of traveling to an exotic island
  • Watched too much television

However, in the past year I also....

  • Remodled a house
  • Delivered a BEAUTIFUL baby girl
  • Decided to open up a business
  • Have discovered just how wonderful my friends are and have seen how much better my own life has become becasue of them
  • Have discovered just how loyal my family is to me (VERY)
  • Fell in love with my husband over and over
  • Increased my faith beyond my ability to describe

In the next year, I am hoping to....

  • Become increasingly kinder
  • Be more aware of how I can help others
  • Measure up to the trust that has been placed in me by so many people
  • Continue to place my trust and faith where it belongs - God
  • Get into smaller jeans
  • Train myself into physical wellness
  • Accept myself, forgive myself, and get back up whenever I fall down

Here's to a Happy and Healthy 2008 to You and Yours!

No comments: