Wednesday, December 26, 2007

First Tooth!

Well after 120 days of nothing but gums, Ella has finally cut her first tooth.
The day has finally come. After over a month and a half + of drooling, chewing, drooling, eating her fingers, drooling, chewing and more drooling, Ella has FINALLY cut her first tooth!!!! Hurray!!! I met my parents for lunch and Ella was all smiles – at a quick glance I saw a little white spot on her bottom gum and there was a tooth peeking back at me. I reached in with my fingertip and gave her bottom gums a feel…Sure enough! It’s not very visible at the moment but you can certainly feel it…OUCH!

Ella’s bottom right tooth finally broke through her gums!! A lot of things went through my head when I found this little surprise! My baby is growing up way to fast…Every day is such a wonderful experience seeing her every milestone take place. I feel so blessed to be able to see every step of her growth and witness it first hand. I can’t wait for her first steps (or maybe I can) and be there to catch her when she falls.
Our precious little Pee Pie has her first tooth! However, she won’t let us get a look yet. I’ll try to post some pictures later this week, of the tooth.
This calls for a celebration....

Pureed green beans anyone?

No comments: