Monday, August 20, 2007


Well today is August 20th and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Miss Ella Grace. Our estimated due date is August 21st, I had originally thought that she would be about a week early but that thought vanished as the week of August 13 - 19 quickly came and went. Of course we want her completly "baked" and perfect but her father and I are getting very ansy. From the time we first found out that I was pregnant up until about Week 38 - time flew by. Once week 38 got here and the weekly visits to the doctors office came and went with no changes and a "See you next Thursday" time has seemed to come to a screeching halt. The anticipation did not lessen any when Chad's first cousin Ryan and his wife Mandy had their son on August 1st. But our pregnancies were on schedule about 3 weeks apart. I was born on my due date and I'm thinking maybe she has plans of the same kind. If she doesn't get here this next week I will be induced on the morning of the 27th. So by next Monday we will have a precious baby girl that we have been waiting for. Chad's parents are back from Colorado (for the newest arrival) and my parents (along with other family and friends) are just waiting for the phone call. I'm not sure if Brownwood Regional is ready for the Lockers and all that follow with us! We will keep you updated!

No comments: