Tuesday, February 16, 2010

{Karma?}

 

WA-HOO!

My week has been pretty stressful and look

what was just in my inbox…THIS!

 

Look what I won:

DSC_0241

Isn’t she beautiful! ?!

I can’t wait to get her in the mail and try her out on my beautiful camera!

Thanks Char, I love all the Crap You’ve Made!

It’s the name of her blog people…I’m not that mean!

LOOK – the sunshine is out . Today is looking up!

…………………………….

I also got a special Valentine in the mail on Saturday.

I found the blog Sew Blessed a while back and became a follower she was doing a giveaway for the first 20 people that commented she would make them a necklace from her new business Sodderbug, I sent her an email to see if I was too late and she responded not at all.

2nd row last picture; 3rd row 1st picture

Picnik collagenew

Do you love it as much as I do? I knew you would!

I think I’ve worn it every day since Saturday…and I feel Sew Blessed that I got a wonderful necklace handmade by Janelle.

Now go to Sodderbug and order your very own! Great gifts for any woman in your life!

………………………

Now I need to come up with something that I can give to someone to spread the happiness and keep paying it forward!

No comments: