Friday, March 19, 2010

{Eat, Pray, Love}

I’m reading the most amazing book at the moment. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I’ve heard lots of buzz about this book for awhile and had no idea what it was about – thankfully my mom got it for me to read while I was on maternity leave with Blake because I doubt I would have gotten it myself. I realize that it has taken me 6 months to finish a book (which is odd for me) but I read this book at night when it’s perfectly quiet and when the babies are in bed. This is not a book to read here and there where you are only dissolving about half of it. This is a book that I want to remember and I want to learn from and that I really look forward to my few moments alone with every now and then. If you like to read (even if you don’t) I suggest you read this one and falling into the rest of the Hollywood themes right now the book has been made into a movie, coming out this summer. The leading lady is Julia Roberts and I have a feeling that she is going to make this book to movie a winner, but do yourself a favor and read the book first…this is one of those that the Cliffs Notes are just not gonna cut it.

 

No comments: