Wednesday, November 11, 2009

{A New Tradition}

 

 

I’m always trying to think of ways to teach my children and remind myself to be Thankful. It is always important to remember that we have so much and that we can do so much for others. I think the best way to teach thankfulness and gratitude is to display it for our children.

I found a link to this blog the other day for a Thanksgiving craft idea. It is cute, it’s simple and great way for the family to countdown to Thanksgiving. Kind of like an advent calendar.

Amie was kind enough to email me the daily activites that she used so that I could just print and cut for my own project. I think they are all going to work except 1, surely I can come up with 1 thankfulness activity on my own.

I think it’s going to be fun and something to look forward to for years to come on November 1st. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: