Wednesday, November 11, 2009

{Charlotte’s Web}

2006_charlottes_web_wallpaper_001

 

I love a good book. I love a good movie. But on this past Sunday I loved the play Charlotte’s Web that was performed by the Brownwood High School Theatre Department. I took Ella to the 2:30 performance not knowing what to expect. She loved it. She sat still. She paid attention. It was great. I’m so glad that I decided to take her – good memories and a little one on one time with mommy. We both needed it. (Daddy and brother bonded at home while watching Top Gun) On the way home she just kept saying, “I love spiders, I love pigs.”

  November 2009 003

Wilbur – taking a bow

November 2009 004

The cast of characters – with Charlotte in the middle

I got some great ideas for Halloween costumes next year! grin

1 comment:

KallieJoy said...

Awww!! My cousin, Bettis Morelock, was Wilbur! I didn't get to see the show but heard it was amazing!!