Wednesday, September 24, 2008

{FREE Christmas Cards}

She had me at **Want FREE Christmas Cards?**



I love paper, I love monograms, I love cool fonts and I love a unique Christmas Card.



Growing up I always loved right before Christmas when you would get cards from friends and family daily. I loved the letters that accompanied some of them catching you up on the comings and goings, I loved looking at the different cards that people would choose to send...but my favorites were always the ones with pictures. Cards from Brussels, cards from Tennessee and cards from lovelies that we hadn't seen all year. Pictures always left me feeling caught up.



Now this wonderful Christmas Card Angel (go check out her photography blog it's beautiful) has made an offer that I can't refuse...Here's the deal-io!






Don't live in Utah? Or just don't need pictures taken?
That's okay, you can still benefit from this offer.
All you have to do is post on your blog and tell a
little bit about what I am offering. Make sure you
put a link to my blog in the post. Then leave me a
comment telling me that you did it and I will get
started on your Christmas card. I will be emailing
the files to those who participate so you can have
them printed anywhere you like. Email me the
picture(s) you would like to use and you can choose
a design from anywhere online. I will let you know
if it is something I can recreate or not.
You choose colors, font, etc.
Now if I can only get those little suckers in the mail on time!

1 comment:

suzy said...

You are so sweet, thank you for helping me spread the word! You can email your pic to suzy.carlson@gmail.com. Also let me know what you want your card to look like, colors, fonts, wording, designs, etc.