Friday, March 21, 2008

GREAT Grandfather!

Ella got to spend some quality time last weekend hanging out with her great grandfather in Junction, Texas. I think my mom and dad had a great time with her too!

Words cannot express the pure joy
that we had with Ella over the weekend
in Junction. It was truly the best medicine
that Babo has ever had. He simply
couldn't get enough of her.
She was a delight and certainly entertained
us all weekend with her stellar personality.
We are so blessed to have such a happy,
healthy and delightful gift in our presence.
~ YaYa

Some precious memories and wonderful pictures that bring tears to my eyes:
*I'm so thankful that my dad captured these moments*





and Babo is a GREAT Grandfather!


You can view more pictures here:

Weekend with the Grands!

No comments: