Sunday, January 27, 2008

What I love about first time motherhood

My little pee pie is now five months old and the changes are amazing! I just can’t believe how much I love her. Here is a (small) list of the wonderful things about Ella Grace:


She always has a smile for me. Whether teething or a double ear infection she will take the time to turn and smile at me.
See LOVES to bounce. Her favorite thing in the world is her Graco doorway jumper where she can bounce, bounce, bounce the day away.

Her night time noises. The grunts, snorts, smaks and coos are just ADORABLE!

Her little tiny toes/lips/ears/fingers/everything

The fact that she recognizes me so easily. If I laugh across the room she turns to see where I am and to smile at me

I love our time together. I'm very grateful for evenings and weekends.

Her absolute fascination with the world. She doesn’t miss a thing and is interested in everything she sees. I often catch her staring at people - stare, stare booger bear

The fact that she sleeps 8 hours +!!!

The unconditional love is priceless, I will always love her and she will always love me.

Ohhh, there are too many to list. I am having the best experience as a first time mom!!!!
































I love you! Mommy

No comments: