Friday, August 24, 2007

Ella Grace Update!

Well Chad and I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon to see how I was progressing and no change - He said that she is really high up there and not wanting to come down...so after some discussion he scheduled me to be admitted to the hospital on Sunday night about 8:00 and start me on Cervidil overnight to get her to move down into the birth canal and start my cervix in the right direction. On Monday morning at 5:30 he will start me on the Pitocin and we will get the party started. We will have a baby by Monday and that gives Chad and myself some relief; atleast we have a day (which beats all of this guessing and assuming that we've been doing). So it looks like August 27, 2007 will be the big day! One of my friends called last night and asked me to ask Ella if she knew that she was late for her own birthday party? I think our little girl will always have her own schedule and she knows that no party is complete without her. I was laughing the other night with our cousins because they were induced 7 days after her due date and she had said that she thought thier son was either being stubborn or was really laid back; I've decided (after seeing him) that they have the laid back one and we definantly have the stubborn one. I guess the apple didn't fall that far from the tree! Please keep us in your prayers in the next few days as Chad and I enjoy this time that we have left together (just the 2 of us) and await the addition of our precious baby girl.

No comments: